Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 79: Bringing It In...



The Italian days are ticking away -- two to go until departure!


Not much to report from Italy, sad to say.  Today we took our final and turned in our surveys... it's so depressing, everything is wrapping up!  So instead of thinking of all that is ending and all that we are finishing, let's ponder the future with this...




via Pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com

Who has any idea what the future holds for any of us (besides the Big Man)? All we know is that we must live and love in the present.  We must dream big for the future and  we must be open to whatever opportunity comes knocking at our door.  I hope you will take this to heart, find your true passions and strive for them.  Don't let anything stop you.


Cheers to that :)


P.S. - I know these blogs are getting less and less interesting, but I have a good one coming -- My Top 5's for the Summer :)  Yep.  I promise that will redeem all of this mundane "I've been sitting around the Chigi all day" stuff.  At least I hope it will... Fingers crossed!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Connie said...

Hi Sara Kate!!! When can we expect to see this "Top 5" for the Summer?

August 4, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous sarakateharbarger said...

Connie! I am planning on writing it Friday :)

August 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Marco said...

79 days it's hard to believe. Looking back it went so fast, but waiting on the next 2 days seem so long. Perspective, Perspective. I've got my top 5 already, it will be interesting to see yours. Have fun in the next hours. Hug those that worked hard to show what part they play in this world. Love deeply and show them how much you appreciated the effort they put into your experience. Godspeed, I love you!!! Marco ( the man formally known as Pop)

August 4, 2010 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous lisaharbarger said...

Sis...Dad really had me going. I was thinking Marco had written on your blog, dad just is killing me these days. I know you are in a strange place...pondering what awaits, regretting your summer's adventures ending...they may just gel together to make for one more ballin senior year. New friends and old, how could you lose??? Much love and can't wait to get my hands on you. Mom

August 4, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home